Update - April 7: Office Closure / Focus on Key Services
We are committed to protecting the health of our employees and our clients. In keeping with Nova Scotia’s current State of Emergency, please note the following:
- Our office is closed to the public effective immediately and until further notice.
To maximize our resources at this time, we will ONLY focus on key services that are critical to our members and retirees, including:
- sending out retirement packages for those retiring between now and June 30, 2020
- processing retirements that start within the next two months;
- processing survivor pensions that start in the next two months;
- updating bank information for in-pay pensions.
All other requests/inquiries may not be processed for some time.
To help us to serve you most effectively, please email us your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not have access to email, you may call and leave us a message: (902) 424-5070 local, or 1 (800) 774-5070 toll free in NS.